Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Worship

This came Sunday morning the 28th . It was during worship that I heard what I can only explain as a battle cry. A supernatural sound that came from the angels gathered in our midst. Later on in the service I began to inquire of the Lord and this is what I got.

Worship in truth and spirit rallies the angels into our midst. They come to worship the King with us and are charged and energized in the fact that we have faith and worship that which we do not see. This causes a battle cry to come forth from their lips and they go out to accomplish the purposes of God which will clear the paths before those believers who sacrifice in this way.

As believers we have places the Lord is sending us out to; to accomplish His purposes and through worship, in truth and in spirit, the way will be made straight, and will be smoothed before us.



Blessings

Logan Marshall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-- New International
Isaiah 26:7 The path of the righteous is level; O upright One, you make the way of the righteous smooth.