Monday, February 12, 2007

FLAT HEADED MAN? ? ?

SATURDAY 2/10/07 AS I SAT IN HARP & BOWL I SAW A VISION. A MISSILE COMING OUT OF A BRIGHT BLUE SKY, MAKING A DIRECT HIT ON ITS TARGET. AN EXPLOSION FROM THE INSIDE OUT. A RING OR CIRCLE OF DANCERS, BALLET DRESSED IN WHITE DANCING ROUND AND ROUND. A LARGE FLATHEADED MAN WITH NO NECK STOMPING THE GROUND? THEN GUSHES OF WATER SPINGING UP IN DIFFERENT PLACES.

AT THE SAME TIME A LADY WAS PRAYING FROM ACTS 2 THE SOUND OF A MIGHTY RUSHING WIND. WOOSH, WOOSH, WOOSH!!!

I BELIEVE THE MISSILE TO BE THE HOLY SPIRIT MAKING A DIRECT HIT IN PLACES THAT SEEK AFTER HIM. FROM THAT THE CHURCH WILL EXPLODE FROM THE INSIDE OUT TOUCHING THOSE AROUND. WORSHIP WILL COME TO LIFE WITH PURITY AND COMPLETETION. LIVING WATER WILL THEN START TO COME. AND THE FLAT HEAD MAN I HAVE NO CLUE.

6 comments:

shane whetstone said...

bizarre!!!

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Was water gushing as a result of the flat-headed man stomping/ is the image of the flat-headed man positive?

-If so: His size and strength could represent power and authority, probably from the Holy Spirit considering both the atmosphere of worship (the dancers) and the gushing waters (which also speaks to me of signs and wonders or evangelism). Not having a neck could represent focused intent or single mindedness in purpose (a man with no neck can't look to left or the right). The flat-headedness? I'm not sure, but I think it means that the man doesn't rely on his own mind or senses for direction, but instead flows with and by the Spirit prophetically. All in all, I feel like the large flat-headed man
represents believers who are focused, Spirit-filled, and empowered by the Spirit for marvelous works, evangelism, and revival.

If not, and the image of the large flat-headed man is not positive, then I have no idea how he could fit in.

Just some thoughts. :)

Brad and Shelli said...

awesome!!!EXCELLENT INTERPRETATION JON.

crane said...

JON

I believe you nailed it great job !!!
This is good stuff.

Fred

Brad and Shelli said...

Along with Jon's interpretation I think that the flat-headed stands for complete abandonment to the Holy Spirit. Flat head means no brains....no reasoning, no thinking, no planning etc. The man can not think so he can only do what the Spirit leads. Spring up wells of living water.

Anonymous said...

If this shows twice, I'm sorry, had a problem with the computer. I agree that God is saying springs of water gushing up. I think He is saying that over the region. I also, like Jon's interpretation of the flat headed man. It seems to line up with Brad and Shelli's comment on trusting in the Lord and not our intellect and reason. I like the no neck meaning he can't look to the left or the right, wow!