God is calling us to radical faith. We are shedding the lives once lived, and being called to lives God ordained us to live. No one is called to sit by, we are all called to live with power, and live it more abundantly. As with the early church, this looks foolish to the world, and those on the outside. He is calling us to seek Him while we still can. Isaiah 55:6 is as relevant today as it was then.
Rise up mighty warriors....
Chuck Scott
Monday, February 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chuck,
God has ignited my heart over the entire chapter of Isaiah 55. I find it so encouraging that The Lord is confirming what he is saying to me. This very morning I Was focusing my devotions on verses 6 and 7. I think that God is calling us to call out to him while he can be found and to turn from unrighteousness that we might escape our chains that bind us. I specifically felt this over the areas of shame guilt doubt and withcraft I cant tell you why other than that is what GOd laid upon my heart through this scripture.
Post a Comment