Saturday, February 24, 2007

I just want to relate a story I read about John G Lake and a vision he had while he was a pastor in Oregon.

An angel had taken the Bible and opened it to the book of Acts. He emphasized the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost. He (the angel) pointed out the awesome revelations and phenomena in it. Then the angel spoke:

"This is the Pentecost as God gave it through the heart of Jesus. Strive for this. Contend for this. Teach the people to pray for this. For this and this alone will meet the necessity of the human heart. This alone will have the power to overcome the forces of darkness."
As the angel left he said, "Pray, pray pray. Teach the people to pray. Prayer and prayer alone, much prayer, is the entrance door into the heart of God."

I leave you with this statement.

With prayer all else follows.


Chuck Scott

1 comment:

Brad and Shelli said...

you are hearing God for sure angels have came to are house and said the same go go go.