On Thursday night at our meeting, we were worshipping the Lord and I saw a vision.....I was in a room with a stone floor and white washed walls. Jesus was sitting on the floor teaching, the room was full of people ( about 20-25). The intimacy in the room was thick , very intense.....hard to describe with words. He was sharing His heart. I was chosen to sit at His feet to hear His secrets. I couldn't understand why anyone would want to do anything else. The presence in that room was more intense than anything I have ever felt in my whole life. I myself knew that it was an open invitation and there were times that I didn't come sit because I was to busy. There was absolutely no worry about anything in that room. I was reminded of Mary and Martha while sitting there.
While I saw this vision, Shane saw the words flash before his eyes.....Corporate intimacy.
God is awesome! Let us wholeheartedly abandon everything for you!!
Friday, February 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment