Friday, February 2, 2007
The Very Tree Of Life
Wisdom is a tree of life to all that embrace her. Now is the time to seek wisdom in the things of God. Ask and I'll will show you things that you do not know. For now is a time to walk by relationship And not by sight. your sight can fool you , but the wisdom I give is true a compass and a guide . Call on Me I will give direction in the ways I would have you to go. This is a season of great change or a shifting I will shake off things of old. Things that might have worked in the past, will not work in the times that come . I am doing a new thing that will only come as those who truly seek Me, I will take great delight in showing them all. They shall not be surprised easy. For they shall have great insight in the times of trouble that soon will come. Things on a national level as well on a local level. Pray and cry out for the farmers that their crops shall prosper for they will face many obstacles. The orange crops are a veiw of things to come. Pray that the birds would over take the bugs. For the bugs will fest on the fields. I will move only if you ask. Seek me in all things for the time is coming with out Me you will not see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment