Wednesday, February 7, 2007

WAIT ON ME.

As I left for work this morning, I felt like the Lord was saying wait on Me. Don,t get ahead of what I am doing. Let me lead, for I chose not to tell you everything. But take great delight in seeing your face as I show you things unfolding. Like a child with a gift unexpected, great joy will over take you. Listen and also watch for my coming even in the small stuff. I will show you things that you couldn't understand in times past they will brust out in front of your eyes. Revelation of my deep love for the church is on the way. Get ready, cry out, believe. For I shall come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We really hit this hard for a few minutes in prayer the other day. It is very easy to get ahead of God. Just this morning I was reading how God didn't want David to build the temple, even though David had the passion and heart to do it. That duty fell to Solomon (1 Sam 7). We're so quick in our moments of passion and zeal to fantasize about the increase of greatness in our ministries, yet this call rings loudly, to wait and renew our strength (Isaiah 40:31)