Last Saturday night I had a dream. In the dream I was going from one plant(factory) to another. I noticed it was getting dark and looked up. I saw a cube like cloud, sort of like the shape of a Borg ship from Star Trek (sorry I am a geek). The cloud was leaving a trail behind it that was not quite as dark as the original cloud. Somehow I knew I was facing south and assumed that the trail of the cloud was over Evansville. In the cloud trail there were what looked like jet contrails. These contrails were not going in the normal horizontal pattern, but in a vertical one, with the bottom of the contrail landing in Evansville. As all of this was going on I noticed that everyone was in shock and disbelief. I was in awe. I made the comment that I thought it was awesome, much to the dismay of those around me.
I was fearful, but not in the way one would think (like those around me), but I knew that somehow God was in this, and was doing something.
Any thoughts?
Chuck Scott
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is what I get out of it...
I think overall this vision could be about a coming movement of God which will be marked by new manifestations of His sovereign power and might. The big cube-shaped cloud speaks to me of prayer (think smoke from burning incense) which serves as an usher or maybe as a catalyst for this new movement. The cube shape implies supernatural power, power because of the magnitude of the cloud, and supernatural because of its other-worldly, square shape. The contrails are locations and instances of open heavens or of extended times when the power of the Holy Spirit will touch the earth. All the action occurs in the South and over a city (Evansville). The South in literature often is the home of wild and exotic things, sometimes evil, and sometimes just alien or unfamiliar. I think in this dream the South means that the works and signs and wonders of the Holy Spirit will be unlike anything ever seen before (at least by us). The fact that the cloud is moving over Evansville, a city, means that these signs and wonders are for everyone to see. (They will happen "in the ocean," not just "in the aquariums"). This mighty movement that is coming will inspire terror in the unsaved and a righteous fear in the saints. It will diffuse and spread over time, like the lighter trail forming from the darker cloud. As "deep calls unto deep," this level of power and might will become the new standard. Your traveling from factory to factory (places of work) represents your ministry, which could speak to the day of this coming movement. That is, this movement may happen in your and this generation's lifetime.
I think that's it. Be sure to pray about this interpretation, and see if it feels right to you. (I feel like that's important.)
Just some thoughts,
Jon Blaize
P.S. I'm a geek, too. :)
Wow!
I gotta go chew on that for a bit..
Thanks Jon.
Post a Comment