Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A NEW THING???

THE past week I and God have been struggling with obediance,( nothing new here.). Sunday at church was even more of a confirmation of what God is wanting from all of us. This morning I hear God saying how can I do a new thing when you are in my way. I want so much to pour myself out in greater measure, in order for me to increase you must decrease. You cry out for more then stop just short of the possiable. You have become people of comfort, and ease. I give greatly and you receive. put only to tthe point that you dont have to do real sacrifice. I reach out my hand to have it stopped short, as if to say this is far enough, we want more but not at that cost. compromise works within you. The abliity to settle for less way less then you can have. I have begun tending to my garden. I will be up rooting and tearing down. Things will begin shaking. Many are experiencing this now, some to come. Fear not the storms that are coming but welcome them. As soon as you realize that in these times of stress and strain you will begin to receive the clearest revelation of myself.( Remeber the disciples as they were in the midst of the storm..and suddenly whom did appear ?? JESUS .. and He was headed right to them. ) As soon as you grasp this you will learn to head into the wind with sheer delight. For you need not fear for I will be faithful to you. I ask what is it you fear? Do you fear losing what was never yours to begin with? Do you fear the weakness within yourself? remember the weakness was placed there by My own hand. It is there to drive you to myself. I will tell you again when you are weak I am strong. My grace operates most effectively when you realize your need. No you need not fear , for what lies behind you may look like utter chaos, Is the plan that I am working for you. You do not have to be anything other then what I created you to be.. HUMAN. you are only obligated to do what you were created for.. to glorify ME!! STAND BACK!! LET GOD BE GOD!! Let man be man. I am not discourage with you, but you will become discouraged with yourself, if you dont remember what I taught Paul, that it is that I use the foolish to confound the wise, and the things which are nothing to shatter man's pride in the things he has made himself. Once you accept your limitations and know that I will never ask you to do superhuman feats, you can begin to learn what I have in mind for you.

All the comforts that you have will fade and you will have nothing , for I alone AM the EVERLASTING comfort.. cling to me, listen to my words, be quick to obey.

I AM The Ruler, and I will reign. you can resist me, but it will be at your own undoing. Love me and trust me, and stay humble. I will be the one to exalt you. You can not exalt yourself!! KEEP HUMBLE!!

As encouragement I want to remind you that you have a multitude of spectators, cheering you on from the ramparts of Heaven, reminding you what I did for them, encouraging that the struggle does not last forever.. for soon it shall end in victory for you ,just as for them,.. if you endure faithfully.

molly

2 comments:

Chuck Scott said...

welcome aboard, sista!! ilove you molly and that is an awesome, terrifying revelation. BTW this is chas, not chuck!

Brad and Shelli said...

AWESOME!!! I think that the more of us who have this revelation the closer we are to becoming the church He has called us to be. Remember it was for FREEDOM that He set us free.

Shelli