As a new and rising prophetic community we have a phenomenal opportunity to see credibility and accountability reestablished to the "prophetic movement"! I am excited at the unlimited possibilities before us as we move into listening and then releasing at the proper time and place true, pure wisdom from the God!
The Lord says, "You have entered a new era in which I will cause you to be sought out for the truth of My Word. For far too long My people have been judged as weak and yes even weak minded. I say the Lord, am turning the tide in the understanding of man. The wondrous inventions and discoveries that in times past has been distorted and interpreted as being the works of great minds and great men is still a stench in My nostrils! Man can do nothing without My intervention says the Lord!
I am releasing wisdom even now as you read this. Seeds are being sown into the dreams and visions of two generations that are before you today. Seeds that will be seen as wonder drugs and miracle cures! Seeds that will break your task masters backs freeing you to sow into My Kingdom graciously and abundantly just as I have sown to you! Place in the hands of these two generations the tools and weapons that will help fulfill the destiny I have placed within them. Prepare the two coming generations for surely they will be right and left hands yielding My sword ! Armies will fall to the left and to the right before My chosen ones! I tell you again says the Lord , let not the size and age of the coming leaders in My command cause you to stumble and faint in what I have called you to do.
I have placed you as servants to this new militia! Again I say I have called you to serve and make possible for them the impossible at times. The impossibles that are due to their young age and small physical size. Lift their hands and sow into their future NOW says the Lord. Don't wait til they are of the worlds view of being strong. Again I say NOW,NOW,NOW is their season of victory! Leaders of My church I am releasing into you the vision and discernment to see the mantles I placed on these children before I placed them in the wombs of their mothers. Look into the eyes of these little ones and see the spark that is waiting to be set to tinder! You place the tinder before them and as you do stand back and watch the blaze ignite and consume the works of darkness! Watch as they burn with compassion for My Son! Watch as they run to lay their lives down with the Lamb! Watch as they become Salt causing the world to thirst after the rivers of life flowing from them.
I say to you these things are already upon you this is NOW, NOW, NOW says the Lord!
We Must Decrease!
Jack Daugherty
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jack as always you are right on. What a refreshing feeling it is to hear from you once agian. You are so right in what God has told you. Lord help us to be wise in how we bring up the young in the church. For you alone know what they need to do your will. Use us all to pour into this young tender seeds. That they my grow beutifully in You. Amen
Post a Comment