Saturday, April 21, 2007

The following is a post I made on November 8th, 2006. As I drove home I was listening to the radio. The VT shooting is all over the news still. I was reminded of this post and decided to repost it. You will notice that I did not get any comments.

I am not saying that I am a prophet, but I am saying the signs are all around us. We just need to read them.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The results of the elections are in. It did not go well for our camp. Chastity and I were talking about it this morning. She brought up the fact that there are some on the pro abortion/stem cell side who really feel that they are Christians. How? I don’t know? But they do. I recall seeing a pro stem cell research ad that had Rev Cleaver in it. I posted about it, and I feel it is worth mentioning it again. The guy’s reasoning for being pro stem cell research was that he has seen the devastation of disease while ministering in hospitals. He said, “ Being a minister, I have been at the point to where all we can do is pray.” * I totally paraphrased that. If you want to learn more Google Rev Cleaver of Kansas City.*

Prayer should always be the first line of defense, and offense. Unfortunately it is seen as a last ditch effort that may or may not work.

I am sure that those like Rev Cleaver really feel that they are doing God’s work by supporting such bills. Though they feel as if they are doing God’s work does not mean they are doing God’s work.

The USA crossed a line on November 7th. The passing of the stem cell research bill in Missouri, and the failure to outlaw abortion in South Dakota are blots on our nation. I realize that when I say that God’s judgment is coming unless we repent, are strong words. But I really believe that God is going to loosen the reigns a bit on the spirit of murder if we do not repent. That spirit will manifest itself as it always has through gang violence, domestic violence, and murder committed by those least expected to do so. We will also reap the fruits of continued genocide through abortion and the harvesting of stem cells from aborted babies and babies created to be killed for their stem cells.

We need to repent!!

Father God, I ask that you would forgive my sins and the sins of our nation. God, I pray that you would hold your judgment from us. Renew us, oh Lord. –Amen-


Posted by chuck :: 4:48 PM :: 0 comments ">

Post a Comment

1 comment:

crane said...

AMEN! I agree. how can we stand and shake our fist at GOD and say why?, how? where were you?.. Come on America wake up!! Look in the mirror, we will reap what we sow. I believe the Judge is about to open court. This country will experience a shaking as it never has. All we can do is pull our biggest gun ... prayer. Then when can do no more worship HIM.

Good word.. we need more of it. Molly