Friday, May 25, 2007

Jeremiah 12:5
If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with the horses? And if in the land of peace, In which you trusted, they wearied you, then how will you do in the floodplain of the Jordan?

You speak of stepping out and impacting your state, your nation, and even the world. How do you expect to have a voice in those areas when you don't have a voice in your own community!
I encourage you to rise up and be the men and women of destiny I have called you to be, says the Lord. I have placed the capablities within you to far surpass where you are today, even next week, next month and next year!
I declare to you says the Lord this day is the time for My church to take her place as a force to be feared and respected. I have placed with in you all that you need to succeed in every aspect of the world of today! You are joint heirs with My Son Jesus! I created you in His image, the very likeness of Him who conquered all the ploys of Satan! I created you to have dominion and authority over ALL things says the Lord!
I believe strongly that Father God is encouraging us to step into the things that are possible for us to grasp in our immediate surroundings. Local governments, school, city, township, and county political levels!
God says I will train and strengthen you while you battle the footmen so that you will be a feared and respected force against the horseman!

1 comment:

Brad and Shelli said...

beautiful gem like qality word