Child as you awake listen closely for My heart. Can you hear the waves of My great love lapping over you in preparation of the coming day!
Listen My precious daughter as I speak to you! Listen and hear how I have created you perfect and beautiful! Look and see there is no one else like you. Look and know that I desire to drink new wine and partake of the sweet kisses of courtship with you! I shaped and formed you just as I desired you to be! I adore you! I wait with great anticipation for our time My daughter! Can you feel My lips brushing your cheek as I speak to you? Awake can you hear Me?
Listen My son for My voice as you awake! Can you hear My boastings, the boastings of your proud Father? Awake My son! Awake and look into My eyes! I am here. When you breath in you breath Me in!
Grasp hold of these words. Each breath you take realize it is Me. I do not hide from you! I am here! I await you each morning. It is with great joy and much anticipation I wait for you in that "quiet place" only the two of us know about! Go there and see My heart for you! Look and you will see Me standing with My arms outstretched towards you!
Listen for My voice in the morning. Listen as I speak the things that are on My heart for your day. I will give you instructions that will cause your day to be fruitful and prosperous! I will take you places in the natural but even more so I will show you the supernatural in the world of today! I will teach you how to be supernatural! I will make you to be the mighty man of valor you were created to be! I will teach you to be the lover in my song. I will show you how to be the father your sons will want to grow to be!
Can you hear Me calling you son? Listen my favorite! Can you hear Me! Breath in, breath deeply my son. Can you feel Me! I am here!
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment