This prophetic generation must be balanced says the Lord. Children, you need to be familiar with all that I am not just what you like best about me. Both in the natural and in the Spirit I have plans, purposes and places I want to send you. Treacherous landscapes and places lay beyond the horizon. Without balance you WILL fall. There is a tempest swirling in the spirit made up of many parts. This tempest contains of your emotions, whispered lies from the enemy, good intentions, your passions and My will. Without balance you Will be swept away. Without balance you will not have the discernment to know where to place your foot or which way to go. You will not know which winds to lean into and which to seek shelter from. But take joy my children for I am a Father that does not just point the way but I lead, cover, war for, equip and love the ones I have called. I am calling for a change in your spiritual diet and a change in the way you exercise your spiritual muscles. Seek me I have a workout plan tailored to each of you. I need your gifts to be in operation in every aspect of your life, home, work, church and leisure.
Rev 10:9,10 And I went unto the angel, saying unto him that he should give me the little book. And he saith unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but in thy mouth it shall be sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and when I had eaten it, my belly was made bitter.
Eze 2:6-10;3:1-3 And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns are with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they are a rebellious house. And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear; for they are most rebellious. But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that which I give thee. And when I looked, behold, a hand was put forth unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein; And he spread it before me: and it was written within and without; and there were written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe. And he said unto me, Son of man, eat that which thou findest; eat this roll, and go, speak unto the house of Israel. So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat the roll. And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome John P , it is good to read what the Lord is speaking to you. It seems to line up with things that the Lord is showing myself as well.
Fred C.
Post a Comment