Sunday, July 29, 2007

NO LACK IN MY HOUSE!

God is saying there shall be NO Lack in MY house! What you need I have already given to you, to the church. I have supplied- i have given to each body. I have equppied you to fullfill the ministry that I have called you to. For some the gifts are not yet mature, for others you still have untapped resources among you. As my body begins to emerge as one member united, you will find all that you need. No one is to be a copy of the other, No two alike.. You may have a different flow, or outlet but you all have only one source.. ME! I will and have provided for you and shall continue to do so. You shall have no need, no want for I am your provider.
SEARCH EAGERLY FOR SPIRITUAL GIFTS, BEGIN TO EARNESTLY DESIRE! YOU WILL FIND THINGS THAT I HAVE ALREADY PLACED IN YOU BEGINNING TO EMERGE, A FLOW FROM WITHIN , COMING FROM THE DEPTHS. BE PREPARED FOR OTHER THAN THE NORM.
Do not say that you cannot because with Me you can! and We shall!

It is My joy to give good gifts to my children, to my house. Watch your storerooms begin to overflow! NO spiritual thing shall be lacking to those who good stewards, for those who desire. It has been given..the flow will be ever increasing. search, seek, ask.. for you are not without.. you will only be added to daily! For I AM the LORD... and there will be NO LACK in MY HOUSE!!!

No comments: