Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We the Body are in a time of extreme preparation!
Be quick to hear My Word. Lean to My Spirit that is within you to rightly discern what is of Me and what is of the enemy. Even a greater importance remember your flesh cries very loudly!
Many are the the attacks of the enemy that are being unleashed into the world of today but remember they have only the power of deception! As I told the prophet look and see the host of angels that surrounds you. Look and know that I am truly greater than all that comes against you.
Much of what will happen in your lives will be discerned incorrectly. Many will choose to glorify the deceiver by giving him credit for all that is taking place in their lives. Have I not said that judgement will start in My house! Stand knowing that it is Me removing the tares from you life. Stand knowing that the pain is for a season and remember I am the Healer of all things, again I say all things!
As you allow Me to move in you , and as you become naked and transparent before Me and man great will be the victories in your life. There will be the demonic but I say again look at all those who are with you. Your understanding of the demonic will not be anything near to what you understand now. I have placed within each of you the same Spirit that gave My servant Paul the understanding to cast the serpent into the fire! Are you any less? What I have done for one will I not do for you?
Be encouraged as you experience the attacks of the spirit and the attacks of your flesh with the knowledge that just as I am greater so are you! My sons and My daughters it is truly a season to rejoice! Rejoice knowing that all that has held you back and bound you is falling idle at your feet as you cast those things I bring before you into the fire. My fire says the Lord!
I feel strongly that Father God is saying that we have opportunity to renounce all that is being done in darkness. If not it surely will be brought into the light. Transparency is and will be one key to our victory in the coming days.

No comments: