Friday, August 10, 2007

pressing into God under pressure

Hey Shane Whetstone invited me in. This is definitely for me but God wants me to put it out there for those feeling pressed right now.

I have called you. I knew you before you were. The time is coming and now is when you will be pressed and tried, but I will strengthen you and sustain you. I've offered you My rest. Is this not enough? Press in to Me when you are pressed or crushed and I will strengthen you. I will sustain you and you will stand firm. I have called you for my purpose. I am growing you up in Me. I have formed you and made you flawless through me. Walk in it fully. Use My strength. Use My rest and I will carry you through these times.

2 comments:

Brad and Shelli said...

i was reminded of the scripture.... come to me all you who labor and are heavy laden and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls. for my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Anonymous said...

This word from the Lord could be used as a excellent teaching outline! Great job!
It is truly the heart of the Father #1 but it also is what prophecy is all about. It is full and rich with the written word. There is the promise of God that encourages us and builds up our faith. There is direction and it then also released the results of the following the direction in our lives.
Excellent, again this could be used to teach and share anywhere there is hunger concerning hearing the Word of the Lord!