I saw some knee deep water representing what we have now. A time is coming of waters to swim in. A mighty forceful flood. There is so much joy in these waters that are coming.
I also see eye salve of the Spirit over a set of eyes. It will have a dual purpose. It will cause us to see the Spirit things and enable us to see passed the flesh things.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Excellent word. Begin to prophecy it to come to pass. You have the annointing to do that.
Sarah,
Ask the Lord for more revelation concerning the eye salve please. I feel strongly that He has more understanding for all of us through this. Great job and I agree with Brad and Shelly prophesy,proclaim and declare this word to the the region and the world!
I asked that you seek more concerning the eye salve more for me than anything else. I know that sometimes Father God wants to have an open dialect betweem Him and us. It is like He presents a subject, picture, word or sound to us and is waiting for us to say what else would You like to show me about this Daddy? Then He speaks more causing us to ask another question that keeps our conversation going longer!
I know that we recieve more but most importantly it increases my knowledge of how much Daddy God wants to be with me and you! He will make opportunities for us to meet with Him and then STAY with Him because He desires to be with us!
I do feel strongly that God has more to say to us concerning the eye salve.
Blessings!
Jack
Post a Comment