Thursday, August 2, 2007

SCHOOLS and hounds

URGENT!!

I dont think i can express this dire need in type that is burning in me for our schools. Something is going to happen. Church we need to pray.

The following is what stirred this in me tonight.

I heard, "the hounds have been released."

I began to think and pray on this phrase. The history that comes to my mind is guard dogs. It reminds me of a land owner who has pesky visitors. The devil (i keep wanting to put god of this age here instead) finds followers of Christ to be a thorn in his side. We are a constant reminder of why satan will never reign, of our God who threw him from heaven, and of his eternal resting place in the lake of fire. So he has released the hounds on those whom he cannot sway to his perverted ways, and these hounds are to push us away. Away from not only satan but those whom he has decieved that the word of life would be barren in their lives.

Now that doesnt have much to do with schools but i wrote it and went back to bed and as i layed there a memory came to me. Now this is from my pre Christian era so just bear with me. A friend and myself were on a few kinds of drugs standing at the back of the middle school in olney, contemplating life and if there was a higher power. As we were in deep conversation a strange fog came in off the corn field and floated down covering everything except the top portions of the school building. We were a ways off down the path toward the back of the property where there was no fog. A strange bubble began to pulsate in this fog on the asphalt track. It grew larger and larger and eventually popped. In its place were two very large dogs, red glowing eyes, strange skin and fur-the whole demon bit. (for those of you who have seen Ghostbusters they resembled the dogs on it) I thought it was the acid playing with me but it seemed more serious than just a halucination so i asked.
"Do you see that man." I said to my friend.
"You mean those dogs," he responded.
We could both see them standing there staring us down! For whatever reason after our short conversation the two dogs broke out into a dead sprint heading right for us. We freaked and ran back to the bridge, just across the property line. We turned back and the dogs were gone, and the mist had begun to dissipate. Were they there to chase certain people off the property - us because we had discovered them, and others who share a way opposed to their master's...

After remembering this tonight i feel such alarm for our schools. The hounds have been released, they are pushing Christ out of educational centers, but something even more severe seems to be going on, something immediate, some sort of tragedy, conflict, or danger.... I dont know, its just something.

3 comments:

Logan said...

I may be off....

I keep hearing "laced"

Would that spirit of death that is upon the innocent in our nation lace a supplier of school food to kill more children? I think it would...

shane whetstone said...

Logan...I'm going to pass your word on and begin to rally prayer.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Pastor Shane in that we need to activate the intercessors on this. Rather it be physical lacing with poison or spiritual poison God is GREATER!
Logan, and all of us as well, ask God to take you deeper and ask for more details and direction. Many times if we revisit the dream,vision,or word He will give us more insight. Ask for what schools, who will deliver etc; God Is Faithful!