Saturday, September 1, 2007

A dream

I was at my parents house in Claremont and saw three bald eagles flying about the sky, they were in the form of a V, as much as they could with only three. They were also larger than life, closer to the size of a small aircraft than an animal. I pointed to the sky and said to my wife “look, bald eagles”. But they had already flown behind the roof line on the house. So we moved trying to see them, before we made it far they had already circled back around and began flying back the way they had came. So we got to see them again, without much difficulty.

I felt this to be the only tangible part of series of dreams I had last night, rest was probably the egg rolls!

2 comments:

Brad and Shelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad and Shelli said...

I believe that the bald eagles flying in a V is the manifestation of dreams and visions that are going to target the works of the enemy and the works of the flesh and bring down all religious spirits. Bald Eagles represent the revelatory gifts. This is how God chooses to move in the region. Seers arise. Good job Logan. Let the seer annointing arise in you Logan, prophecy like an arrow hit the target. You make me laugh says the Spirit of God.