Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Not of this world

Don't be deceived by the things around you. Pray for discernment and walk with Me. I desire to show you what is really going on. Don't get locked into an earthly mindset. See what is before you as I see. What an earthly mind may conclude is not what a heavenly mind may. You are not of this world.
Audrey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Audrey,
Remember the day on EIU's campus when I sat down with you outside and we did a little activation exercise? I had us ask the Lord to show us things and the hearts of people as they were walking by. I then had you expand to people who were much farther away more near 1/3 of the quad away. This is what Father God is saying to you but to all of us as well.
Look with His eyes and hear with His ears! We have the capability to see so much more deeper into the spirit realm than we are taking advantage of. Excellent daughter! I am very proud of you. You had a phenominal teacher! HA! Ha!
Jesus Is Amazing!
Jack