The Lord reminded me of a dream I had.....I was walking down a dirt road, there was a ditch on the right side of the road and woods on the left. As I was walking I had to listen to Holy Spirit and when He told me I had to jump in the ditch and lay down flat and be still. I was to lay there until He told me to get up. I had done this two times already and the third time He told me to jump in I did and I saw a blue pickup truck drive by with 4 guys in the back and 2 in the front. It went by and was most of the way down the road and I got out of the ditch. As soon as I did, I knew I had made a big mistake. The guys saw me and turned around to come after me, I knew they were going to rape me, but there was no where to go, I then woke up. The Lord gave me the interpretation of the dream and He said that I must obey, not to jump ahead of Him but to wait and listen for His voice. He will hide me from the enemy and will let me know when to come out of hiding when it is safe, but if I don't listen that I will get attacked.
I believe the Lord is speaking this same word over the region right now! He is for us not against us and His ways are higher than ours. He can see the big picture and knows the end of the story. All He wants us to do is obey....obey in the small things, obey in the big things. Obey everything He tells us to do and He will hide us from the enemy. He has called us to reach the lost, love the broken, care for widows and orphans. Yet we spend so much of our time fighting off enemy's that we were not meant to fight...all we need to do is obey Him and the enemy can't touch us. Then we will be able to minister love to the world that is hurting and broken. Listen for His voice and do what He tells you to do.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
amen...God forgive us and give us fresh grace to be obedient in every detail.
Post a Comment