Dust off those things that have been put away
the ones pushed back for another day,
the time to use them is at hand
to remove them from hiding and sweep away the sand.
The major emphasis of this that I have felt is to dust off those things that either ourselves or the Lord has hidden, whether talents, gifts, ideas, desires, and anything that accompanies these. But to not only dust them off but to make sure they are well oiled and in working condition so that they may be used at a moments notice.
Logan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Logan,
This is a repetitive word that I am hearing from all around the world. The "big gun prophets" are proclaiming and declaring this very word in much the same text.
God says to you, "Son I have given you eyes to see the things in the horizon. You are and will see many things in advance of there coming to pass. I created you with this gift knowing that you would mature into a man who is humble before me. A man who places glory where glory is rightfully deserved. A man of intergrity and honesty. Do not take this gift lightly for it will at times seem to consume you! Always remember that it is I that will do these things through you. When those times come that seem to be overwhelming remember this day and all that I say to you. I will sustain you as you let go and know that I am flowing through you to My children! You can do nothing of your own strength and at times like I have told you it will seem consuming but be encouraged that I am the one who will lift up your arms and see all things completed!
I have called you to be one who will cry out for those that many look over. You will be the one who sees the diamonds,emeralds,rubies, and all manner of riches that many will see as useless to the world. The riches I speak to you about are the lives of those the world has titled as "throw aways"!
I tell you that I have placed with in you the heart of an encourager and ambassador for these people! I will use you to dust off and apply oil to many of the undesirables. Oil that is from My throne room. The healing oil of the anointing of My Son Jesus will be flowing from you as you saturate those you come in contact with My Love says God!
Post a Comment