I was in an absolute flaming burn session, when my guitar caught on fire, I went into vision. I saw the King's highway, it was a massive procession and everyone was singing, laughing, and dancing. They were declaring with extremely loud voices, "Prepare for the KING, prepare the King's highway." Then all enemies and all those that were outside the highway tried to attack, but as they attacked we raised up our hands and they immediately surrendered and entered into the procession, filled with the Spirit. Wild beasts and lions tried to attack us, we raised up our hands again and they turned into our pets. The love level was so high, our hearts pounded beyond our natural ability. Jesus said, " Now look everyone," we then began to see. We saw a vast field, full of vineyards as far as the eye could see, and as we looked our bodies began to quake from the weight of love that was eminating from the King. He said, "look at the variety, I love the variety of all the grapes you've planted for me. Drink with me and be empowered to plant again." We then saw more fields that needed to be planted.
I feel the Lord showed me that He is going to use supernatural encounters to win the lost and manifestations of the spirit that rival those of Maria Woodworth Edder and plus some. The Lord showed me I'm going to get 3,000,000 souls, partner with me for the harvest. Glory time.
Brad
word for 2008
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment