Wednesday, January 30, 2008

  • Good Morning All,
  • It has been a bit since I have posted anything on the blog. It has been for several reasons the first being my pc crashed!
  • Much is happening and has happened in the supernatural realm as well as the natural. I seem to be in a season of feeling the heart of Father God and experiencing the things that bring Him joy as well as sorrow. I know that we are to post only that which brings edification, exhortation, or exultation. I know as well that for you and I to become the balanced, mature bride that Father God desires to present to His Son King Jesus ,we need to be open to hear correction and direction as well!
  • As of late I have been hearing from Pastors and others in leadership of the discontentment in the Body of Christ concerning the seemingly lack of "signs and wonders". Yes we want to hunger and thirst for more and more of all that the Lord has promised us but in the midst of this we forget all that Great Father God has done for us! When this takes place we open ourselves up to the demonic realm of ungratefulness!
  • This is a cancer! It is a seeping sore that continues to fester and spread consuming all that entertain it and all they come in contact with! A thankless heart distorts us and decieves us into looking at everything but the Lord! In that place of ungratefullness where do we see God?
  • Throughout God's Word we see that it is through praise and thanksgiving that the greatest "signs and wonders" we so desperately desire to see happened! We cannot lose the wonder and amazement of the goodness of God in all that He does. I recently shared in a church and asked the question, How many of you have recieved a miracle in the past year, rather it be a physical, financial, relationship restoration or other?" 75% of those attending raised their hands! Praise God!!!!!!!!!! Glory to the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yeah but, no blind eyes have opened. Yeah but, we don't have any gems or gold dust or feathers or oil , or angels circling the room. Yeah but. Yeah but. Yeah but!!!!!
  • Yeah but, we are free to meet in the open and we are not hiding in a barn or cave to praise the Lord. Thank You Lord for my freedom to worship you! Yeah but, we are in a place where we have clean water and food to eat. Thank You Lord that you have placed me in a place to supply others! Yeah but, we have seen the and experienced the goodness of God pour out salvation to the lost and dieing in our midst! We have seen marriages restored and families grow in love with each other! We have seeen our children step into the destiny that You Father had for them!
  • Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord for He is Great and Good! Praise You Father for loving me! Praise the Lord!
  • Do we get it yet!

1 comment:

John P said...

Thank You Jack. You have stated very clearly what I have been feeling. I urge all who read this word to weigh it don't just react. Read cearfully what God's word says about signs and wonders and after having done that you find that you need to repent be quick about it praise Him and move on in Truth.