Good Afternoon,
While Vicky and I were in the Leaders School of Ministry at Toronto we met ,"and adopted" a young couple named Randy and Donna. Toronto was such an impact on their lives and the school as well that it change the lives drastically! After the school of ministry they went back to Colorado, sold all they owned and enrolled in the 4 year ministry program at Bethel in Redding California. Bethel is the church that Bill Johnson pastors.
Well, last November Donna sent me an e-mail telling me of a book that was one of the most impacting things that have happened in her life. I'm thinking, "You went to the TACF's Leaders School, you are now at Bill Johnson's School and this book has impacted you as great or even more so!"
Anyway, I finally purchased the book last week and I must pass it on to all of you! It is truly a work from Father God for today! The title is "The Shack" the author's name is William P. Young. The Shack is published by Windblown Media. There is a web-site with comments from those who have already experience this fictional book. It truly ministered to me tremendously!
Go to www.theshackbood.com
God Bless and enjoy!
Jack
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment