Southeastern Illinois
My Grace is upon you to become like a child. The promises I've spoken to you are coming to pass. This is a season of much grace, your faith will increase and you will begin to believe like a child. Doubt will be gone. The enemy would like you to use your minds to try to rationalize circumstances and steal promises; but by My Spirit in you, you will overcome. Much grace is here now. Believe like a child, rebuke the enemy and he will flee. Laugh and dance and play. Watch and see the promises God's spoken to you come to pass. Rejoice like a child.
But Jesus called the children to him and said,"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." Luke 18:16-17
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brad and Shelly, I receive that word. It was for me. "...Oh for grace to trust Him more."
Post a Comment