Saturday, July 14, 2007

Father God I thank you that you have already heard our prayers. I thank you that you have already sent forth messengering angels. Lord open the eyes and ears of all who are coming Sunday. I decree and prophesy that there will be an open portal over each individual who will be participating. An opening where You Father God will release Your heart and Your Spirit in ways we have yet seen.
Lord as we come to Olney Sunday prepare our hearts. Let us be vessels that contain the oil of gladness. Let us be releasers of life and life in abundance. Father God stir up the plans and purposes that you placed within us while we were in Your presence before you placed us in our mothers wombs! As You open the heavens over each of us this day and tonight let us retain all You speak to us, let our mind have the imprints of all that you show us and gift us with the ability to articulate and release all that is needful in this season!
Now Lord, I ask also that You release gathering angels. Send them to all that you would have come to Ophelias this Sunday. Those who come to be activated but even more so those that you would have us speak life to. Those who are weary and cast down. Those who are in a place of desperation. Lord use us as keys to unlock the the bonds and chains that are holding people and keeping people from You and Your Son Jesus!
I prophesy and decree there will be liberty for captives. There will be health and wholeness where there has been disease and sickness. There will be life where there is death. Let Olney be known as a seed bed for life! Lord,we declare that You are the one and only God Jehovah in our region!

No comments: