Change has begun. It began months ago. You must be ready! Be ready in the way you listen to God. Change will happen suddenly; daily seek my face; it is the set time. Our region will be a resource and example to the nations.
A vision of a bushel basket of fruit. As we enter into this time of change we will have a great harvest. Be prepared. This harvest will come about because of the fruitfulness of our spirit and the moving of His Spirit. There will be different kinds (flavors) of fruit. Prepare for the abundance.
Different church buildings old and unkempt. This speaks of the way the church has neglected the house of God. A lot of lifeless places. Be moved to cry out for change in this. The houses look well done on the outside, but you have neglected the house of God.
A vision of a pillar of smoke passing over our landscape, stopping over groups of people. God is increasing our connections, leading us to others and others to us. Do not be too busy for new relationships. Be open to others. God is supplying through the body.
We have been broken cisterns that couldn't hold water (the anointing). God is calling us to a higher standard. It is no longer business as usual. What worked in the past will no longer work. It must play out His way, not ours.
Fruit that I will be pouring out will be fresh. People will be able to taste and know that it is Me, because it is a fresh move of the Spirit.
Ask of me and I will open up your heart to the reality of the condition of the people around you. If you dare, ask me and I will show you the condition of your own heart. If you want to know what I am feeling, if you want to know my heart: listen, wait, follow. You will be [surprised?] the places, the people I will take you to. It will not be the ones you would have selected, but the hungry. They are there and I will show you if you ask me.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment