Thursday, July 26, 2007

GOD''S VOICE

I have placed my desires deep within each one of you that is from my heart. I am purifying the lips of my people. I am going to begin to birth these desires of my heart through you. I want you to speak those things that I am going to show you. I am coming with power on the lips of my people. I no longer want my church to remain silent. I am looking for those that will open their mouths and allow the power of my word to pour forth.

2 comments:

shane whetstone said...

good stuff tim...keep on rolling!

John P said...

Good Word. We need to keep in mind that a word like this stretches into every arena of our lives. I feel that this word has special significance in our places of work and study (public schools/ colleges and universities) as well as in politics.