Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Matt. 25:23 Not just a money thing !!!

You have been faithful with little now , I shall release more. But with this comes great responsablilty. Continue to sow in every area of your life that is good. Begin to reach out and to others as I have giving to you. Pour into each others lives as I have poured into you. Will you not start to reach more for the hurting. For when I found you, were you not broken, torn by the things of the world. It is I your Lord who has giving you the best and cleaned your wounds.
This is time for great openings in the Spirit. Doors will open and close quickly, quickly, quickly. Be ready always in prayer ready to move at the right times. This is a group thing I am calling for unity in the body. Pray always for one another, hold each other up and I shall sustian you as well.
Matt. 25:23 His lord said to him, "Well done, good and faithful servant: you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of the lord."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the true "Heart of the Father"! I feel this was straight from the throne room!