We just like Jesus, can only do what we see the Father doing! If we don't have intimacy we can do nothing. You shall recieve power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you and you shall be my witnesses. Not just will you tell about me, what you do proves I exist. So if you don't do anything how do you prove God exists. Jesus came into the world and said the works I do prove I exist, John 10:38. Even the Son of God had that, what makes us any different, we the body. To say we don't need signs and wonders is to say we don't need anything to prove God exists. The Son of God needed it.
In this region it should really bother us if we don't have signs and wonders in our ministries or in our lives. Cry out for divine encounters, cry out for hunger for the supernatural , signs and wonders.
Please, please destroy the works of the devil. Be like God laugh at him continually.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YES! Let us be those that the demons say Brad I know, Sheli I know as they trimble at our approach! This is what the spirit of religions has feared so much!
Post a Comment