I had a dream last night, one I believe of the Lord, as I had asked in my thoughts to hear from Him before bed and then my pen fell to the floor. As I awoke from a dream I remembered the pen on the floor.
I saw a white helicopter, with large black panels for windows on the side. The windows were so that one could see out , but no one could see in. I saw this helicopter continually land in different locations on the water and when it did it cause a great stirring of water, if you were in the way, it was a bit frightful and concerning that you may not live. As I continued to watch this I sensed it was the helicopter of the President of the United States.
Then there were a large number of people at a beach. A few I knew(Christian friends), but many I didn't. Everyone was having fun, I was a bit shocked to see how some were dressed(much flesh showing, and some were approached with immoral questions). Once again came the white helicopter and everyone knew if they didn't get out of the way they might not survive the whirlwind and waves of water caused by the propellers. But this time there was a second helicopter, it was of a couple shades of pink and lavender. It was right behind the white one, and tried to land in deeper water, but as it did it crashed. All at once the crowd swam out to save any surviviors, I knew the people in it were from the news press and there were many. Everyone swam to one side, I saw it was to crowded to do any good of saving anyone so I swam to the front of the crashed helicopter. I began lifting up a canopy that crashed with the helicopter and could find no one. The end.
angie homan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment