Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fear Not!

Fear not
Fear not
Fear not
Am I not the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob
Am I not the God that created the heavens and earth
Am I not the God that is in control of all things
Fear not of what you hear and see in this world
Fear not when you pass through the waters, you will not be harmed
Fear not when you go through the rivers, you will not drowned
Fear not when you pass through the fire, you will not be harmed. The flames will not touch you.
The words that I gave Zerubbabel are the same words that I give to you its not by might, not by power, but my Spirit says the Lord of host. To those body of believers that are ready, prepared, and put Me first. There is a mighty wind, a mighty powerful wind blowing over this land and the flood gates will open of those who have needs, who are hurting and need to be ministered to. To those body of believers who are ready, prepared, and put Me first I will send them to you. So look up, look up for peace, look up for protection and look up for wisdom. When you look up to Me I will give you peace, protection and wisdom.

No comments: