Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Lord is emphasizing in my life the importance of getting the prophetic Word of the Lord to those in leadership. But it does not stop there! As we release the Word of the Lord to those in "high places" rather it be the leaders of our churches or " as it will be eventually" the leaders of local, state and national political levels we will pray through with them the Word!
The power and authority of the proclaimed,declared Word of the Lord will have the same results we read about in 2 Chronicles 32:20 thru 23! Not only will the Word of the Lord defeat and destroy the enemies that challenge the children of the Lord but it will also release favor. Favor not only from Father God but favor even from the world!
The Lord says, you have the same power and authority! You also have the same charge. I created you to run into the lines and fortifications that have been surrounding your region. I created you to walk the world of today in victory in every circumstance that surrounds you and tries to overtake you.
As you pray for and with those who I have placed in leadership remember just that, " I placed those men and women in authority as I chose". Speak not death but life over those who are accountable to Me for you says the Lord! Proclaim and declare My Word over that which seems unholy and perverted in your regions. Speak life and liberty over and to those in captivity in your midst! Just as My prophet Isaiah prayed with the King I placed in authority, Hezekiah the King of my choosing so it will be with you and those over you! God says know that you have the same opportunity to see victory this day.
Approach that and those who seem to be unapproachable! Call out to those in high places and watch as I move causing favor and an open audience with the leaders of your communities. Again, I tell you to not be narrow or short minded! Don't stop there look for the Kings says the Lord!

2 comments:

angie said...

Thru a couple of scriptures read lately, my attention was brought to the importance of praying for Shepards, as they are weary and some even asleep, pray for their awakening and for the scattered sheep. angie

shane whetstone said...

Please preach this. We need the heavenly vision so much. I am grateful for Brad, he is always keeping it in front of me.