I will stand on my guard post and station myself on the rampart; and I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me, and how I may reply when I am reproved (Hab. 2:1).
How can anyone "see" what the Lord "speaks"? The simplest answer is that God has more than one way of "speaking." His speech is not limited to audible words or, indeed, to words of any kind. In the prophetic realm, to stand in the council of God means both to see and to hear the Word of God.
So here is a sign to see, the sign of an apostle. Jesus is releasing the apostle in our region. Truly the signs of an apostle were accomplished among you with all perserverance, in signs and wonders and mighty deeds ( 2Cor. 12:12). This is coming, get ready....this is coming!
Let the annointing come and let the miracles begin to happen that multitudes will turn there hearts to God. Acts 3: 1-26, and Acts 4: 1-4
O GO GOD!!!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment