Sunday, September 23, 2007

Romans 8:6 To be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace!
As I read this today the Spirit of the Lord took me past my existing understanding of this and the other passages relating to our sinful nature. The Lord started speaking to me again about spending more time in the "spirit realm" and less in the natural or "flesh realm"!
As we learn to spend more time in the presence of God we will walk in a new realm of life and peace! Those things that try to rob us of our joy, peace, and ultimately our testimony will be truly under our feet.
I feel strongly the Lord is saying it is time for us to tithe our time to Him as well. As you set aside time with Me daily says the Lord I will reveal the events of your coming day. I will tell you the names of those I have prepared for you to reach out to. I will tell you the addresses and phone numbers of those who I have prepared to hear of My Son's great love for them. I await for you each day as the young maid awaits her beloved! It is with great anticipation that I look for you each morning says the Lord. Look to the eastern sky and you will see My loveletter to you. I write to you each morning says the Lord and I will greet you with the kisses of My mouth says the Lord. Come into my chambers and stay there for the day. That is the place where all your questions will be answered in the blink of an eye. That is the place of peace! I await for you says the Lord!

No comments: