Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sorry I've not posted in a while but I've, been reading and weighing what has been spoken here. Something is happening here in Terre Haute. Just exactly what remains to be seen but God's hand is in it but so are the hands of the enemy and fleshly nature. I ask you all to keep us in prayer up here and share if God speaks to you about this area up here. With that being said I want to encourage all of you to seek God as He is doing something very different in this time. I say different and not new for a reason. As I truly believe revival is eminent in this area, I also believe that this feeling of God urging us to be aggressive in the things of the Kingdom is the "feeling" that God's people have experienced through out history just before He moved in power. I believe this is exactly how the Israelites felt before they left Egypt. I believe this is how Even Roberts felt in Whales at the turn of the century and I'm sure this feeling permeated the congregation at the Azuza Street Mission. This "feeling" is almost a feeling of having lost control. An answer to prayer for those of us who have been working hard at turning it all over to the Lord. Increasingly my own understanding is failing me. Things are only making sense to me by the spirit of the Lord. I know that many of you are experiencing the same thing. All of the words spoken over you as individuals and corporately, words that spoke of drawing close, laying a firm foundation and staying patient were words that were preparing us for this time. We have been preparing and training not unlike a solider. We know of how soldiers are trained to use their weapons as have we been trained to use ours but let us not forget that soldiers must also be trained in being able to hear and follow the command of their Commander. That is what we are doing here, training to hear and follow our commander JESUS. The command I hear is CHARGE!!! Like many of you I have felt that I heard this several times before and foolishly I went forward with all my youthful zeal only to be called down by others more mature than I or worse returning to my camp beaten and weary wondering what happened. But now that this is the real thing I am amazed at how different this feels in comparison to the "false alarms". So what am I saying in all this? The Spirit of the Lord is causing many long held hope and dreams of His faithful to come to pass in this time. God is saying I have indeed heard your prayers, seen your works, felt your tears, celebrated in your joys and now I am moving Heaven and Earth on your behalf. God is saying be prepared to move swiftly not in the flesh but in the spirit. At times in this season the spirit and the natural will SEEM to move in unison but stay focused on the My Spirit. I am hiding great works from the carnal man his foolishness will be exposed. Discernment is being released in great measure to those who are faithful. Stay in rank and file and report quickly to those who lead you in the natural. Armys win battles not their leaders alone. Those who have questioned their importance to My army will quickly learn of their value. The Lord says, I love you children and as you have not failed to glorify me I intend to show my glory in ways seldom seen.
I you are in a church that does not currently have an organized prayer time or if it does and you are not attending change that! For those who's church does not have an organized prayer time, speak with you pastor about making that happen. Keep it simple. If only 1 or 2 show that is enough. I can not stress the importance of prayer enough in this time we are in. Your time in prayer (conversation) with our Father is the "war room" if you are not in there you will not have first hand revelation of God's plans. Finally stay strong in the faith, stay transparent and trust our God.

No comments: