I asked of the Lord today, What do you want to say thru this blog entry? I had scriptures going thru my mind that I felt good to share, but this is what I heard Holy Spirit speak to me.
"Take authority with His Word." Recently as I was reading the bible I was awestruck once again by the power of Jesus' spoken Word. The Centurion servant, said I'm not worthy for You(Jesus) to come to my house, just speak the Word. Jesus spoke the Word and the servant was healed. Jesus then walked into Peter's house spoke a Word and Peter's mother-n-law was healed. On and on...... I believe God is wanting to remind us as we set our minds on things above, not on the earth the struggles, that many are facing will disappear when we speak His Word. Thru the blog entries God has spoken much about living in the spirit, focusing our minds on Him and Know Him, I believe this is so that we might know to a greater level who we are in Him. As I think about these people Jesus touched, I sensed I was to think of myself speaking as Jesus spoke vs. being the one spoken to. Those who were touched were not new creatures in Christ Jesus, but we as born-again believers are New, Fresh, Unused children of God, by the Grace and love of Father thru Jesus. Great Grace is being released. We are worthy!! "Forget about what's happened; don't keep going over 0ld history. Be alert, be present. God's about to do something brand new. It's bursting out! Don't you see it? There it is!" Isaiah 43:18,19 Message bible As we look to what He is doing we will only see what is on our way to take authority over,but we will also believe we can!. Please pray for me as I pray for you to be renewed in my mind. By the Grace in us, be blessed!!
angie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wonderful! It is time to DO what we talk about. Good word daughter.
Post a Comment