Friday, October 5, 2007

Excuses

I feel that the Spirit of the Lord is saying "STOP MAKING EXCUSES!" The Lord does not need us to make excuses for Him what He desires is Obedience and Faith. In that same vein I feel the Lord saying "STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOURSELF AND FOR OTHERS IN CHRIST!" We must hold ourselves and others accountable to the standards of our Holy God. This accountability is within the confines of Grace. If you find yourself struggling, do not make excuses but rather make time for the Father. If others in the body are struggling do not make excuses for them but rather, in Love, help them by holding them accountable. Please do not misunderstand the Lord nor I are seeking harshness toward yourself or others but Faithfulness, True Christian Community and Fellowship. The Father loves us all so much and our excuses do not help to foster His love but rather prevents it from blossoming.

I also want to encourage all of you to stay focused on the our wonderful Savior, Jesus. Please take some time and refrain from asking Him for stuff even the very important stuff and just praise Him. I want to tell you I love my kids very much and I love providing them with the things they need and some of the things they want, as does our Heavenly Father, but the time that is the best as an earthly father is when my kids just want to be with me. No doubt our Father in heaven is the same. So love on your Heavenly Father today tell Him out loud "I LOVE YOU!"

2 comments:

crane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crane said...

GOOD WORD JOHN & TO THE POINT AS WELL