2008 is just around the corner! I hope you are all seeking God about the new year. If you aren't please do so. The RCN needs to hear the latest strategies from the throne room and it is you whom He wants to share these with. Even though I would like us all to be seeking for 2008 let us not forget the time left in 2007. Today I was marveling over all the I had seen God do in 2007 and as I was thanking the Father He reminded me 2007 was not over yet. I could almost sense a wink and a smile as He spoke this to my spirit. It was as if to say I have more I want to do THIS year. So my prayer is that we stay at the ready through the end of 2007 so that we don't miss God's "final act" of the 2007 year and if we are faithful to that we will already be at the ready in 2008. No "gearing up" for the new year just simply a carrying on.
Stay expectant, says the Lord! Stay expectant! I have brush stokes left to paint. Will I find you as a ready brush. Stay at the ready for my finishing strokes ARE the beginning stokes. My canvas is eternity. Will you share my view as I gaze over it? beginnings and ends are but measures in the the song I am singing over you. Can you hear it? Will you sing with Me? Will you add a verse? Love one another children and love also those I loved when I shed my blood. Challenges in your life are but contrast and texture. Endure and you will see Beauty. This is my promise to you.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment