Yesterday may 25 I saw something that I rarely have, a rainbow that was perfect from start to finish. To my surprise as a group of us took the sight in a second rainbow appeared and this one was complete as well. I cant help but think of Noah when I see one, which was the point if im not mistaken, but as I looked at it a word came to me.
My promises are full, complete and perfect to my bride, and now not only do you have the fullness of these promises but they are being doubled and have a height which cannot be measured.
I love these laws the Lord established at creation, for example light, the spectrum of color, of reflections and how they work together to reveal his glory. Think of the rainbow, countless drops of water passing at the right angle to the blazing sun, its thickness only as narrow as the drops of water and only as deep as the frequencies the colors travel upon. The Father is the most clever scientist I know...and we should stand in awe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment