I am a God of order. You seek my face, and you seek my heart but you should seek my ear. For when you speak, I do not and when I speak you should not, but you should listen.
Word from our prophetic counsel today
Also I believe some remodeling we are doing at OCOC has prophetic symbolism. We are doing some work on our teaching, fellowship side of our building and the breezeway that ties it to our sanctuary. I believe He is using this to say,
The way we pray, worship and praise (things done in the sanctuaray) are on the right track, moving forward in a direction that He finds good. But he is redefining and changing the way we take His presence to our fellowship, to our teaching and to each other by giving us a better understanding of His nature and the level of intimacy that comes with being His bride.
Seek intimacy with the Father
Logan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment