Friday, June 13, 2008

Prophets arise! Prophets arise! I the Lord God have placed within you the power and authority to release change in your region! I the Lord God have empowered you to stand and proclaim victory in every situation that hinders you from your destiny. I your Lord God have made you to be the overcomer of those "little foxes" that seem to be the giants in your land!
Prophets arise and speak to the little things for they surely are small in comparison to the authority you could walk in if you only will! Step out and release through the power of My spoken word through you the things you desire to see changed in your small earthly realm. Know that My Kingdom is infinite! Know that My supernatural Kingdom is without end or limits! Know and remember that as you speak that your words are powerful to the point of cursing and blessing! Release blessings and call those things that are not as though they were! As you do you will see the enemy for what he is and that being downcast and defeated!
I tell you a truth, every battle every attack has been won! Victory is! Victory is says the Lord!
Amen, amen!

1 comment:

crane said...

good word jack way to lead with words that ring true