I was in a vehicle with a group of church ladies. I was in the back seat riding with them to cross an old bridge. The bridge I saw was actually the one that had collapsed in Lawrenceville by the high school. I grew up close to there. The driver kept backing up as if to ramp over this bridge when I knew it was too far. I kept warning her, you have to stop, this isn’t going to push us forward, we are going to get stuck in the swampy waters. Sure enough, we got stuck. I don’t remember getting out, but the next thing I knew I was transported somewhere else.
I was on a square dock not attached to the shore in the middle of a storm. The dock had a roof on it and there were a few other people on it. I am unsure of who these people were. The winds were rough. I was trying to determine which way was east. After a while of trying to maintain my balance, and resorting to crawling on the floor, I managed to make contact with two people on the dock who found out which way North was. From there, I could tell where the other directions were. Once I called them out the winds ceased and we were back on shore.
I went to the grocery store to get a lunch packed for a day trip that was planned. I didn’t really know any of the people who were going, only that they were Christians. Many had come from far away. In the parking lot, before our trip, we found a lot of black people who needed a place to sleep. I took them to an aunt’s house who had several rooms available and beds were set up outside for visitors who needed them. There were about 4 beds, all of them neatly made for sleeping in. (This aunt is a Catholic aunt who believes in universalism and evolution though, but she wasn’t there, we were just using her house). After I dropped the men off to sleep, I drove to where I was supposed to go to minister with the church.
Many ladies were dressed up in evening gowns, and there was even one on a bus who was trying to change from her coral evening gown into a white bridal gown. I went across the parking lot (it was outside a restaurant and a bowling alley). There was an older lady who looked very sick and desperate. I asked her if I could pray with her. She said yes as if to beg me to. Everyone I had traveled with to get there had gone their separate ways and I was left alone to pray. I prayed with this lady for healing and Father’s Heart. Demons started manifesting. Immediately, Jack Daugherty and Jon Pilate were at my side praying with me. I could see in her eyes her desire for freedom and yet I could hear the demons saying that they have a stronghold in this ladies life and that I couldn’t make them leave. She lifted her feet up in front of my face as if to say that’s where it began and the pain was unbearable. I grabbed her feet and pleaded Jesus’ blood over her and commanded the demons to leave. It was a very unpleasant sight to see, however, it was undeniably deliverance. After the lady was healed, she got up and walked away. Jack and John and I went to stand outside of a restaurant in a line. I was exhausted, and yet eager to learn more about what was about to happen.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
God's been showing me partial interpretations on this. He's speaking to me about women's ministry, and the importance of doing things and reacting based on what God says and not what the world says. He's telling me not to get confused. No matter how rough the storm, make sure we can tell where we are going and have a plan and purpose that lines up with the will of God. I'm unsure about the men and sleeping beds though, but just feel that once we have a plan and purpose we will make a difference in the world going out there with a kingdom mentality.
God showed me tonight interpretation of the beds and the men. Too many times we try to lead people to earthly/physical resting places rather than spiritual supernatural resting places. When we enter into real intimacy with Christ, we put on the bridal gown and walk in glory seeing things as God sees them. The stuff is going to happen when we watch to see and expect it to happen!
Post a Comment